- Liberty Black is a simple lightweight and compact sit harness.
- Minimalist padding allows maximum freedom of movement during ground operations.
- Attachment rings and quick-adjust buckles are made of carbon steel.
- 3 attachment points: 1 ventral for suspension and 2 side for positioning and restraint.
- Designed to be used in combination with the Golden Chest (ref.0930), with front sternal connection point to make a full body fall arrest harness.
View our full range of CAMP Safety harnesses here.
For harnesses designed and made in WA, click here.
CAMP Safety’s range of fall safety harnesses are ergonomically designed for premium comfort making us a leading safety harness supplier in Perth. Each harness is tested for prolonged suspension perfect to be used for all work at heights jobs including roof access, abseiling, rescue work, rope work, fall arrest and fall restraint.
Innovation, comfort, quality and lightweight are the key points driving our R&D department in the development of height safety harnesses. Technological innovation in CAMP Safety harnesses include:
- Exclusive metal components and the patented STS (Slide-Twist-Slide) automatic buckle, the first triple safety closure with no buttons is now also available in a specific version. The STS buckle is manufactured using precision casting of stainless steel to guarantee maximum safety and incomparable robustness.
- A patented attachment system between the waist belt and the chest with two concentric loops: one for the attachment ring, the other for clipping the chest harness connector and the quick link for the chest ascender.
- A patented HMS Belay Lock connector for the connection between sit and chest harnesses: equipped with a proprietary anti-rotation lever that can be opened for easy removal of the connector
- Padding with variable rigidity and thickness, specifically conceived to simultaneously deliver the right amount of stiffness for good support and softness for comfort.