Access Sit – Sit harness is specifically developed for long periods of suspension.
The waist belt and leg loops are made of ergonomic thermoformed padding to offer broad structural support and are connected by optimally spaced connection straps that give the harness a precise and comfortable fit.
- Patented ventral attachment features two loops: the upper loop is for attaching a chest harness and chest ascender and the lower loop holds the ventral D-ring for attaching lanyards and rope tools.
- Patented STS automatic buckles on the leg loops.
- 3 aluminium alloy attachment points: 1 ventral for suspension and 2 side for positioning and restraint.
- Access Sit – Sit Harness is designed for use in combination with the GT Chest (ref.216601), with front and back connection points, to make a full body fall arrest harness.
View our full range of CAMP Safety harnesses here.
For harnesses designed and made in WA, click here.
CAMP Safety’s range of fall safety harnesses are ergonomically designed for premium comfort making us a leading safety harness supplier in Perth. Each harness is tested for prolonged suspension perfect to be used for all work at heights jobs including roof access, abseiling, rescue work, rope work, fall arrest and fall restraint.
Innovation, comfort, quality and lightweight are the key points driving our R&D department in the development of height safety harnesses. Technological innovation in CAMP Safety harnesses include:
- Exclusive metal components and the patented STS (Slide-Twist-Slide) automatic buckle, the first triple safety closure with no buttons is now also available in a specific version. The STS buckle is manufactured using precision casting of stainless steel to guarantee maximum safety and incomparable robustness.
- A patented attachment system between the waist belt and the chest with two concentric loops: one for the attachment ring, the other for clipping the chest harness connector and the quick link for the chest ascender.
- A patented HMS Belay Lock connector for the connection between sit and chest harnesses: equipped with a proprietary anti-rotation lever that can be opened for easy removal of the connector
- Padding with variable rigidity and thickness, specifically conceived to simultaneously deliver the right amount of stiffness for good support and softness for comfort.